Welcome to my “Quick Market Report” for January 2020. Here’s what YOU need to know!
- 50 Residential homes were sold in January. That’s 13 more homes sold (37) vs. January 2019. An increase of 35% and a great start to 2020!
- That equated to more than $21,609,000 of residential property sold. That’s an increase of $7.3 million dollars ($14.3 million) vs. January 2019.
- Only 350 active listings in Penticton this January vs. 391 in January 2019. That’s a 17% decrease. Supply of homes on the market may become an issue as we head into spring!
- 106 new listings hit the Penticton real estate market in January.
- Average condo price in Penticton is now $253,400 vs. $237,153 in January 2019.
Check out all my easy to read graphs below. If you want to keep up on the latest housing trends in Penticton, then this report is for you! Remember, I’m always here to help you make sense of it all!