Welcome to my “Quick Market Report” for November 2019. Here’s what YOU need to know!
- 57 Residential homes were sold in November. Last year we sold 50 homes.
- We have sold 790 homes in 2019. Last year we sold 873 homes in the same period. That’s a decline of 10% in home sales.
- YTD Residential sales just surpassed $340 million dollars. That’s a decrease of $32 million dollars (-9%) vs. 2018.
- The average Single-Family Home in Penticton is now worth $549k. Last year, the same Single-Family home was selling for $575k.
- 81 new listings hit the Penticton real estate market in November.
- There are currently 394 “active” residential listings in Penticton. Last year we had 455 listings.
- The housing market has softened in 2019 with the inventory levels telling me that we have moved into a “Balanced” Market now.
Check out all my easy to read graphs below. If you want to keep up on the latest housing trends in Penticton, then this report is for you! Remember, I’m always here to help you make sense of it all!